United States of America embassy in Saudi Arabia released a statement including the details Quincy Scholarship for the Saudi students.
The statement is as follow..
- “Quincy Scholarship”: Announced this week; provides scholarships for Saudi high school students to attend summer college preparatory sessions at selected universities in the United States so they are better aware of and prepared for the college application and acceptance process. More information, and the application, is available here: https://sa.usembassy.gov/quincy-college-prep-scholarship-educationusa-academy/
- Approximately 40,000 Saudis currently study in the United States, making Saudi Arabia the fourth-leading place of origin for foreign students.
- The Embassy manages a robust portfolio of
exchange programs which address key areas of cooperation, often in
partnership with Saudi institutions and organizations. Key
programs are summarized below:
- International Visitor Leadership Program: For mid-career professionals from the public and private sector; more than 100 Saudis participate in the program every year.
- Fulbright: For academics and researchers; provides exchange opportunities for over a dozen Saudi and U.S. faculty members to conduct research and teach in the United States and Saudi Arabia.
- Cultural Diplomacy: Partnering with U.S. and Saudi cultural institutions to collaborate and develop joint projects in a range of fields including the arts, music, and educational outreach.
- USG Exchange Program Alumni: The Alumni Network provides a platform to strengthen ties among participants in USG exchange programs, facilitate social and professional networks, promote mutual understanding, and leverage the resources, talents, and initiatives of the alumni.
- EducationUSA: A key pillar in our people-to-people engagement, educational advisors in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dhahran work with students and institutions to promote higher education.